Sunday, December 11, 2016

Mojo Monday 477 - First Card

This past week was a very busy week with a stomach bug, a couple of migraines and a computer virus thrown in for a little extra diversion. Today was a great time to relax by making a few cards. This first one I made earlier in the week for the challenge using the Mojo Monday sketch, but it wasn't a favorite of mine so later I'll post the one I made today.




The sentiment came from one of my favorite Verve Christmas stamp sets called Peace on Earth. I also liked the two coordinating starry papers from DCWV. The cardboard star and music embellishment are old CTMH. The cream colored "stitched" panel was a Cricut cut. I think that's the feature I don't really like about this card.  Thanks for visiting.



1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful! Love that elegant embellishment on your star, too. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!