Thursday, September 29, 2016

Mojo Monday #467 Scripture Album Page

I don't usually make square cards since they aren't easy to post in the U.S. mail. But this week's sketch was so perfect! I've started working on some new Scripture Display albums. I enjoy sharing scriptures that can be displayed on a desk, table, or shelf. God's word is so encouraging and the guidance is timeless. The page protectors hold 6" x 6" pages, so I used this week's sketch from Mojo Monday.  I used a verse from Word Art Wednesday from March 16 earlier this year. They share so many beautiful scripture word art verses that can be used for cards or display.  I chose one that would fit inside a circular shape.



The papers are from old Basic Grey Nook and Pantry that I used the other day and an older CTMH pattern. I gold embossed an Our Daily Bread word, "TRUST" on the little tag.  If you'd like to see the previous Scripture Display Albums I've made, you should be able to follow the link at the bottom using the labels feature. I'll also be posting quite a few between now and Christmas.

Thanks for visiting. May God bless you with the rich thoughts and promises of His Word!

I'm sharing this page with the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge #165 - anything goes with sentiment
Craft Your Passion #331 - anything goes
Crafting from the Heart #129 - anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore September- anything goes
Crafty Ribbons #169 - use lace or ribbon
Mojo Monday #467 - sketch
My Time to Craft #330 - anything but a card
The Crafty Addicts #25 - anything goes/patterned paper
Word Art Wednesday #250 - 251 - anything family friendly

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Vicki, I love this idea! and you've made such a beautiful design too! TFS at Word Art Wednesday!
Blessings,
Misty D
WAW DT

Andree said...

A lovely page for your album. The papers and design are wonderful.
Thank-you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore September Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

Christine said...

So pretty! I enjoyed looking at some of your other album pages, too! I am inspired to start something like this. I can't get "into" doing art in my Bible, though I have seen some wonderful examples. Thanks for sharing your creativity at WAW!
Christine Miller,
Guest Designer

Karen Letchworth said...

I absolutely LOVE this, Vickie. It's just as lovely as can be, and it shows your talents and love for the Lord. Your participation in our challenges is always SUCH a tremendous blessing to me, and I praise God for you. Thank you so much for linking up and blessing my week.
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

thecraftycavalier said...

Fab project :-) Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Ribbons, Jayne x

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I love your mix of patterns, and the lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Gale said...

Fabulous project Vickie. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT