Friday, April 29, 2016

More Regatta Cards

Here is a simple post of the cards I made for my April workshop. If you're unfamiliar with CTMH Workshops Your Way, you have directions to make 4 layouts and a collection of cards, using most of the paper in the paper packet. I used the direction for cutting the cards for my friends and myself, but I changed the way they were embellished with images, sentiments, and I added Kraft cardstock for the bases.



Here's a link to the pdf cutting guide for three of the layouts and the card patterns. I should have posted this link earlier this month for my customers, but illness and muscle spasms slowed my blogging. (The Regatta paper pack, workshop, and embellishments are only available until the last day of April.)

If you didn't see my Regatta card that I made yesterday, you can find it HERE.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: