Sunday, December 6, 2015

Snowflake Kisses Card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch #136

Have you ever lifted your face to the sky and let snowflakes kiss your face? I loved the sentiment I used today. My card may not do it justice. But it still reminds me of that delightful sensation from childhood, so I hope one of my grandkids will enjoy this thought.



This was a quick card using this week's sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, some glittery shimmer trim, a Cricut Art Philosophy snowflake pair, and border trim and clear acrylic sentiment circle from the CTMH White Pines collection.  I wanted this card to be fairly flat for mailing, so I added Glitz glitter glue on the tips of the snowflake instead of sparkles.


I'm sharing this card with the following challenges:
CAS-ual Chic #6 - snowflakes
Crafty Calendar - Let It Snow
Crafty Catz #304 - Let It Snow 
Creative Corner Challenge - Sparkle and Shine
Inkspirational Challenga #97 - word prompt "FLAKE"
Simon Says Stamp - Let It Snow


13 comments:

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love the sparkle...love how you used the transparent complement....

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Vickie thank you for joining us over on Crafty Catz
Dianne x
CC DT

AnyOldCraft said...

Beautiful CAS card for Allsorts.
Thank you for joining us this week.
AnyOldCraft (DT)

Anonymous said...

My granddaughter was with me when I made the card for this sketch and she kept insisting that I use shimmer trim - of course I didn't listen, but I LOVE how it looks on your card. Thanks for joining us at AHSC.

Nonni said...

Great card, I especially love the dotty background and all the layers! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Kathleen said...

Great embossing folder and lovely colours of the strips.
Thank you for joining in our CAS challenge this week at Allsorts

Kath

Brandi said...

I love the use of the shimmer trim, so pretty. I adore the sentiment too! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Brandi R
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Such a great design! Very pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Leanne said...

Wowee, and the paper glitter awesome job! Love it, thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT 4CC

Jane Willis said...

Lovely card, and a great way of using glitter paper
Jane

Jo said...

Beautiful.....thanks for the memories you brought to mind....will be hoping for some snow this year! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this time & good luck! Merry Christmas!
hugs Jo x
Dt

Jessica K said...

Very pretty and sparkly! Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Corner Challenges!

Jess - DT

Stephanie Eaken said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-UAL Chic!