Monday, September 14, 2015

Zoe Scrapbook Layouts

Saturday I had a lovely time with the ladies in our scrapbook club. Here are the layouts in case you need help knowing where you can put photos. Because we are in the middle of a huge remodeling project at our house, only one of my layouts has photos.You'll also notice that I kept these two layouts fairly simple, using most of your Zoe paper pack.
Amazingly, I was organizing and putting away some photos when I noticed those photos seemed to match the Zoe paper. I usually print my photos at home in the sizes I need for specific layouts. These had been printed in different sizes but forgotten so I don't even know for which layout they were intended. So I moved them around until they landed in a pleasing fashion. This is the way some of you add photos later.
These were taken in the Tetons in Wyoming about a week after I retired, on our way home from the CTMH Convention in Salt Lake City.


Here are closer pictures so you can see more details.  I scored the edges of the Kraft paper 1/4" from the edge and added marker doodled "stitches at the edge. In the Zoe Complements there are so many stickers and Kraft and vellum  shapes that you can choose some to match your own photos or theme. Here you can see how I clustered the combinations that I chose.



Here's the other layout that uses the Zoe Complements. There are enough in the package that you can choose the ones that fit your own photo themes! Here are the ones I chose:




Here are the two layouts from the Zoe Workshop on the Go guide that we did with stamping. (These are the CTMH photos, not mine.)Your packet has pieces that I cut using the new Cricut Artistry so we did this version of the first layout:
In addition to using the Zoe Workshop on the Go kit and Complements, I added several pieces of White Daisy and Kraft cardstock for backgrounds and mats  I hope this helps you make your workshop layouts.

Thanks for checking on our workshop layouts. May God bless you as you encourage family and leave a positive legacy for others with your scrapbooking.


 



No comments: