Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Blessings To You



Today we celebrate Easter. This is just a quick post to wish you Easter Blessings on this Resurrection Sunday.This was a hard winter where we live, but daffodils began to bloom in my yard with their promise of spring and new life. To me it's a picture of the gospel in nature. May you take time to reflect on God's gift of His Son who gave His life for us and rose after death to give us the promise of everlasting life!


Today we will be spending the day with our children and grandchildren. It is such a joy to know that death will never permanently separate us. We have that hope of living eternally with Christ and each other. That is one of the messages of Resurrection Sunday!


“Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?” The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:55-57 NIV


Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; John 11:25

May you share God's love with others this Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also
pay a quick visit this website on regular basis to get updated from most recent gossip.


Here is my blog: world at arms freedom