Friday, March 15, 2013

Everybody Is a Genius - Digi Release Day Card

My husband and I both love stories about Einstein. My hubby is a scientist and I'm a retired educator, so this quote of his is so true about Einstein himself and so many children I've known. I plan to give this card to another educator who will also appreciate the depth of this sentiment. 

This Clear Dollar Stamps digi set comes with both colored and outline fish. I chose to color my own with Copics and to place him looking at the sentiment in a sea of other bluish tinted fish. It's the perfect card for my new blue epoxy bubbles and some very old, very wide blue spotted organdy ribbon.


This set has some great images for masculine cards. Next week I'll post another example.

I'm sharing this card with the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday #260 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #12 - Add a Sentiment
Fab 'n' Funky #162 - Add a Sentiment
Inky Impressions #101 - Use BLUE (for colon cancer awareness)




6.5" x 5" Card Recipe:
CDS digi - Everyone Is A Genius
Alcohol ink markers - Copics: Y17 Golden Yellow, YR68 Orange, YR61 Yellowish Skin Pink, 0 Blender; CTMH Honey
Paper - Graphic 45 "Tropical Travelogue," white and black cardstock
Accents - Close To My Heart Blue/Green Epoxy Bubbles, Michaels wide blue dotted organdy ribbon
Tools - printer


 

4 comments:

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card. I love the underwater scene and Einstein quote. How fitting...it was his birthday yesterday. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

Ginny said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at FnF :)

heidy said...

Fabolous card Vickie,thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy

Cards By Leona said...

absolutely lovely! Hope you join us for the new challenge at Creative Moments too! Leona (DT) xx