Tuesday, December 11, 2012

More pages in Scripture Display Album


Here are more pages of verses I've used in my display albums.  The albums are designed to sit on a table or mantle. Please see my previous post  about these albums if you haven't yet. Because there are so many pictures, this is the second post out of three for this album. (If you're interested, the albums can be purchased here.)



I remember teaching the following verse over 30 years ago when I taught 4th grade in Christian school. My hope is that those who receive these gift albums will be encouraged and will hide God's Word in their hearts. How thankful I am for the verses I've learned. I think I don't have a good memory any longer. I certainly couldn't recite Shakespeare that I had to memorize. But at the moments I least expect it, the verse that I need for a given situation just pops into my mind, encouraging and leading me. I'm so thankful for the Word Art Wednesday, Our Daily Bread Designs,Verve, and Clear Dollar Stamps blogs for all the beautiful verses they have designed for us to use.









I printed most of these verses from Word Art Wednesday's blog, but this last one is from Clear Dollar Stamps. I kept all of the pages fairly simple because I made 11 albums with 12 pages each. Making so many at once helped me use some of the overabundance of paper that I have and still keep each album similar. I hope they give you some ideas for your own creations. There will be one more post for this album.

I'm sharing the pages of this project with the following challenges:
Everybody Art Challenge #217 - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays #88 - Anything Goes
Love to Create #45 - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash Weekly #81 - Sentiment/quote is the focus
Simply Create #13 - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday #57- Anything Goes with Scripture


 

6 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Vickie: I have NO DOUBT that these pages will be a blessing to others, because they sure are a blessing to me. There's nothing in this world like hiding God's precious Word in your heart. It keeps us from sin, helps us in our times of need, and encourages us when we can't go on without Him. What beautiful pages these are, and I really hope it has been a blessing to you to make them. Thanks so much for sharing these with us at Word Art Wednesday. Your participation means SO much to me, and I thank God for you!
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Jo Ann said...

Wow, you've been busy...Love every single one of your cards. They are so elegant. Thanks for blessing us this week with your lovely project at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love this and would be so happy if I were the receipent!! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
Z

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wow wonderful card !!! What for great work !!!Thanks for joining in our EAC challenge.
big hugs
Tina46

Deena said...

Thanks for joining in at Shopping our Stash's sentiments only challenge! Great creations! I like all of the varieties that you came up with too! What an awesome project!

Heather said...

Such a stunning album, gorgeous colours and papers - your verses are beautiful!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with the Everybody Art challenge and wish you all the best for the New Year.