Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mojo Monday 264 Shabby Birthday Card

I know so many friends and relatives with birthdays in October that I have a hard time keeping up with cards, so here's my favorite birthday sentiment for Mojo Monday and The Shabby Tea Room challenges this week.


The inside sentiment is perfect for belated wishes:




Here's the great Mojo Monday sketch for this week:

I used this inspiration photo from The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #137, Vintage Charm. The challenge is to use the colors and add a charm.


I added a little faux stitching around the edges of the Prima bt square using a Blush alcohol  ink marker. The flower, button, twine, burlap, bamboo circle cardstock and sentiment are all from Close To My Heart. The background paper is The Paper Studio Linen Closet, and the square is from Prima. QuicKutz made the zig-zag embossing folder used on the bamboo circle. The butterfly charm was a leftover I had from Michaels.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been browsing on-line greater than three hours these days, but I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's lovely price
enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content
material as you probably did, the internet will likely be
a lot more helpful than ever before.
Take a look at my web site - click here

Hansi Brittain said...

This is lovely!

Starr said...

Your card is gorgeous and I LOVE the sentiments that you've used, they made me smile! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room this week!

Maria said...

A gorgeous birthday card! Love the paper, flower, trim, and charm! I'm sure the receiver of this card will be delighted!