Friday, May 25, 2012

Miss You Like Crazy - Viva La Verve card

I was remembering our men and women who serve our country and all the sacrifices they make when I made a card for the Viva La Verve challenge for May, week 4. This will be one of the cards I give to Operation Write Home. They send the cards overseas and our service men and women can select cards free of charge to write home. I thought the Verve sentiment "Miss You Like Crazy" was a great one for expressing their feelings of love (and maybe loneliness). This week Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps Midweek Challenge is to make cards that express love. I'm thankful for the opportunity to make cards for them and to keep them in my prayers as well.

Here is the sketch from Verve:


Challenges:
Basic Grey Challenge #68 - Anything Goes using Basic Grey
Viva La Verve - May 2012 Week 4 Sketch
5.5" x 4.25" Card Recipe:
Paper - Basic Grey "Hello Luscious" and "Ambrosia;" Close To My Heart White Daisy and Breeze (retired) cardstock
Stamp - Verve "Hope Blooms"
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accents - 2" circle punch; Spellbinders Nestabilities Heart Circles; CTMH White Daisy grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

Stephanie Allison said...

What a wonderful caed! Thank you for sharing.