Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chocolate Bunny for the Deconstructed Sketch No.45

I was inspired by this awesome photo at Paper Lovin' Gals to use a chocolate bunny and a green theme. I thought a monochromatic green Easter card would be appreciated by my older grandsons who think pastel colors are for girls. So this card is for Papertake Weekly Challenge, Anything Goes-Monochromatic except hair and skin. (Does the chocolate bunny count as having brown hair or skin?)



I used The Deconstructed Sketch #45 to design this card. I substituted two eggs for the smaller circle. I cut the chocolate bunny out using the Cricut Easter cartridge. It looks like a bite was taken out of the ears. The ribbon I chose reminded me of a basket weave but didn't look good cut at an angle. I still wanted it for the basket effect.



I hope you have a Blessed Easter Holiday celebrating with family and friends, remembering the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.

6.25" x 4.75" Easter Card Recipe:
Paper - Basic Grey "Indie Bloom;" CTMH New England Ivy, Garden Green, Sweet Leaf, Cocoa,(White Daisy Textured) cardstock
Stamp - CTMH retired "Egg.cited"
Ink - Sweet Leaf
Other - Ribbon from Michaels, Lime twist baker's twine, Cricut Easter Seasonal cartridge, Sizzix embossing folder, Spellbinder's Nestabilities

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Lovely card, love his little bow tie :) Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week, Andrea x