Monday, January 16, 2012

Wonderland Layouts

Last week we finally got enough snow that it seemed like winter. That was timely, because I have a hard time scrapbooking snow photos when it's 60 degrees out. Thursday and Friday I made four layouts for my Saturday Close To My Heart Scrapbook Club.

 This first one requires stamping. Please note--I haven't added the journaling yet. If you see a large space, it's probably for journaling. Left page:


Journaling goes on the bottom right side. Right page:


Next layout also requires stamping. Left Page:


I embossed chipboard snowflakes for this layout. One of them from the right page is missing. Right Page:


This layout uses one of the Stickease sheets that goes with the Wonderland paper pack. Left page:


Right page:


Last layout is my favorite from last Christmas, a very snowy one. I loved the soft beauty outside that day and took photos all around the farm buildings, along with the time we spent with my mother-in-law, Virginia.  Left page:


Right page:


CTMH Materials:
Paper - Wonderland, White Daisy CS, Wonderland Stickease
Inks - Grey Flannel, Twilight, Chocolate
Stamps - Wonderland Workshops on the Go, Friendship alphabet
Other - Chipboard snowflakes, Pin Clips, Clear Sparkles, Shimmer brads, corner rounder; Martha Steward border punch

No comments: