Thursday, January 5, 2012

Vintage New Year

I didn't have more than a couple of New Year's stamps, so I found a digital image from a wonderful resource, Clearly Vintage. I needed a round clock depicting midnight and used one from her New Year's image 22. I used Card Patterns Sketch #146 and the inspiration photo and color scheme from The Ribbon Reel Challenge #18, white, cream, gray or silver, and black and the clock and lace idea from their photo.  The papers are from the BoBunny Enchanted collection. The cardstock, ribbon, clear sparkles, and Rhinestone Designer Brad are from Close to my Heart. The silver doily is from Wilton.






5 comments:

Anna-Karin said...

Stunning New Years card! Love the clock and the silver elements. Great take on the Card Patterns sketch!

Sabrina said...

Oh Wow! I love this! The clock and silver on the card are unique ad fabulous.

Oscar said...

Beautiful New Years card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

Pauline said...

Beautiful and elegant! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

purple_pea_fran said...

Just beautiful and so classy! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel :)