Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Mind's Eye Sketch 30

This has been a busy weekend making and getting Christmas gifts, so this quick card was perfect for today. I had purchased four boxes of My Mind's Eye Christmas cards when I was making cards for The Paperie Place a couple of years ago. That was 200 cards! So I'm still pulling them out, trying my had at more creative uses for the 10 designs. I turned this design horizontally.



I used mostly My Mind's Eye product, except for the white snowflakes, which I cut on my Cricut with the Art Philosophy cartridge as part of another project. They were part of some snowflake borders that were cut., then cut apart and stamped with blush ink. The green strip came from Stella and Rose (Gertie Papers) and the pink dotted paper on top came from Lost and Found (Blush) Collection. The Sentiment is from CTMH Holiday Wishes.

No comments: